Project schedule and activities
- Wroclaw – 24. – 26. October 2019
- Dresden – 23. – 28. April 2020 (cancelled)
- Alicante – September 2020
- Brno – December 2020
- Magdeburg – June 2021
1. Introduction of the partners -description (A1) of their background;
2. Study about ICT learning possibilities (A2); courses for development of new skills,
3. Collection of data from involved institutions and compilation in the Review table (A3).
4. Design of the project website (A4).
5. Research questionnaire about needs of the elderly for their daily life in the digital society (A7)
6. Workshop: What are new technologies in seniors´ daily life, how to live with them (A5). Flyer, poster.
1. Analyses (A6) of collected data for the Review table.
2. Search for other elderly not skilled yet in using ICT.
3. Workshop: New methods and programs in ICT learning for the elderly” (A8)
4. Presentation of the possible new methods by the partners, discussion. Good practices needed digital skills, key methodologies; Good men – senior students in the groups of the elderly –contacts in the communities (A10),
5. Learning excursions.
6. Preliminary report (A9).
1. Solving problems in the research, with the elderly in the communities, exchange of experiences.
2. Presentation of the partial results. Workshop: Needs and wishes of the elderly in digital society (A11).
3. Encouraging the elderly and presentation of existing possibilities, interviews (A12) with the elderly about their needs for training and practical excursions.
4. Most commonly used manuals of home equipment, new technologies at home.
5. Dissemination of results.
1. Finalisation of research,
2. Presentation of the results, experiences, best practices,
3. Creation of the booklet (A13).
4. Workshop: Best practices for solving problems in the digital society (A14) and Internet of things, social media and digital security – experience from excursions, training and using home DT will be shared.
5. Discussion on Innovation in the study and learning process – exchange of know-how.
1. Evaluation of research, summary of the project results,
2. Issue of the booklet and its presentation, dissemination.
3. Conference: Responsible seniors in digital agency and at home (A15).
4. Practical visit of communities and courses for the elderly (A16).
5. Final cost analyses;
6. Final project report will be discussed
7. Project Dissemination – Website, poster, booklet, conferences (A17)
8. Final evaluation and sustainability, final report.